5/10/07


Stephenson Class of 1962*, Men of Lyle

I remember the happy days at Stephenson. An antique run down building, terrible horrible junk food but amazing people that I met and befriended during those three years that I lived at Stephenson.

Eli Robinson(my roommate during my first year), Michael Engel, Robert and Ian Lewis, Juan Rico, Jeff Burdette, Jeff Raynor, Matt Jones, Tony, Scott ("Scooby"), Tom, Shawn, Steve, Jeff Pierce, Michael, Chris Payne, Chris Johnson, Chris, John Rassmussen, Todd, Travis Berkley, Mons Benson; Ed Epstein, Chris Parker, Steve, Andrew, Abhay Kulkarni; Shawn our proctor; Chuck our director. I will keep adding names as I remember them.

During these years I lived with 50 guys, sharing the chores of the house; from cooking and washing dishes to cleaning bathrooms.

I heard that 100 years later, things are still the same: same old rooms, same old tables, same old bathrooms, same junk food; same old everything. But with all this, comes the same old traditions and the mystic of a place that embraces us all, Men of Lyle.

* He, He, am I that old?

No comments: