5/15/07

Okina Megumi (born in Hiroshima) is for me, one of the most beautiful Japanese actress. Her beauty begins with her simplicity and her appearance of a traditional Japanese girl. However, I prefer the younger Megumi, like she appeared in the Japanese horror movie, "The Grudge" and I dislike the later Megumi, which depicts a more independent, liberal woman.

Note: Internet Picture. Foto de la Internet.

Megumi Okina (nacida en Hiroshima) es desde mi punto de vista, una de las actrices Japonesas más bellas. Su belleza radica en su simplicidad y su apariencia tradicional de una chica nipona. Sin embargo, prefiero a la Megumi joven que apareció en la película de horror Japonesa, "El Rencoroso" y no me agrada mucho la ultima Megumi, mas liberal y mujer independiente.

2 comments:

Taro said...

These days, a lot of Japanese actress has brown hair but I don't want them to color their hair. In the Philippines, ladies are proud of thier black hair and they never color their hair. How's in China?

Hugo said...

In China, I think most color their hair, and put a lot of make up.. But I think they use less color in their hair than some Japanese actresses or singers (like the girls of Morning Musume). However, Ayumi Hamasaki, Morning Musume are very famous here.. I agree with you. Actually I love black hair. I think if the girl has jet black straight hair, there is nothing more beautiful than that.