5/19/07


The Sushi Stand

The Sushi stand always attract people.
You can see they sell Mirin also.














The Maki and Onigiri Stand

Some maki and onigiri... a customer is looking at the sushi options.














More sushi


More people looking at the sushi.











Even More sushi
At the sushi stand, It is Fresh, it says!












Chitose..


This restaurant is in Jusco at Shenzhen Seibu. I want to eat here sometime soon. I saw the menu and it looked great!

Update: I ate there.. very expensive :(










Natto
Natto minced and whole

Update: I found out that the natto shown in this picture is made in China.













Other Japanese food

All sort of various Japanese food.












Japanese noodles.













Even the dogs can have Japanese food. Actually this food is very good.




Japan´s No. 1 for sure!
(imported from Japan)

















Snacks
(made in China)











Japanese items
(imported from Japan)












More Japanese items
(imported from Japan)












Even more Japanese items
(imported from Japan)











Notice tonkatsu sauce (imported from Japan)














Pocky of course!

(made in Shanghai Glico)

4 comments:

Taro said...

Wow! the Japanese ingredients corner is amazing! Since I went to a lot of place dealing Japanese ingredients in several coutries but Jusco in China has perfect stock!!
I found "Dashi" and "Bulldog Tonkatsu sauce(every Japanese like it)" and even "Instant Tempura powder"!!
I think you can cook any Japanese cuisine there!

Hugo said...

They have even more stuff from Japan which I have not shown. I will show more pictures soon. They have an amazing display of tsukemono. You can find ume, all kind of sauces, noodles from Japan, anything, even bathroom items. Here in China people say Jusco always sell the better quality stuff. I like Jusco very much.

Marimo Minnie said...

I amazed what they have there!!!Do Chinese people use the Japanese ingredients when they cook? I am really envious how much nattos and fresh Japanese noodles they have!! They might have aburaage(which fried tofu). Yes, I am sure you can cook any kind of Japanese dish in China.
Thanks for the pictures.

Hugo said...

they have lots of different klnds of otoofu. I do believe I have seen aburagee. Actually, like I said, i havent shown much of what they have. They have a lot of other things that are also fresh. Its also amazing their selection of Japanese cookies, candies and the like. Meiji, Morinaga, Lotte.. you can buy a lot of their products.